4.13.2014

The Sidetracked Podcast Episode 297 - Then The Rape

Episode 297 Topics Include:
- Game Of Thrones 4x01 (00:01:40 - 00:14:14)
- Catching up on television
- What we've been reading
- What else we've been reading
- A whole lot more of what we've been reading
- What we've been watching
- Featured Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Running Time: 2 hours, 44 minutes

Episode Songs:
3 Minute Rule - Beastie Boys

This Podcast May Include Some Explicit Language

...It Also Most Likely Contains Some Spoilers

There are three easy ways to enjoy Sidetracked:

Option 1.) Listen to the podcast via streaming audio by clicking HERE
Option 2.) Download and listen to the podcast on your computer or iPod: RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE
Option 3.) Subscribe with iTunes by searching for "sidetracked" in the iTunes music store

5 comments:

  1. Jesse. as an acquaintance/colleague, before you embarrass yourself further: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_rape#Rape_of_males_by_females this comic sounds pretty bad, regardless, heh.

    late comment: Jesse, i loved hearing about your convention experience running your table and all that! poor Rian though, "the writer," haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 100% sure I sounded like a moron talking about male rape. It comes from a lack of knowledge on the subject. And I don't that the subject should be off limit in comics either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stupid phone won't let me make corrections as I type this so here is my reply continued.
    I think the way it was handled in Invincible was exploitive. Also it's not what I want from this particular comic. I hope I didn't offend anyone, I'm really just completely ignorant on the subject and didntn think I would be "educated" in this silly superhero book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I really felt horrible about not naming Rian. I felt like such a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesse: i haven't read this comic but i agree with you already! it sounds exploitative and gross and totally the wrong place for something like this. bleh.

    ReplyDelete